IT SUPPORT & MAINTENANCE
Our diverse team of skilled IT support personnel provides onsite as well as remote IT support to customers.
What is IT support?
IT support or “tech support” as it is commonly referred to, is when specialized help from an IT professional is required to help solve a specific IT-related problem. Hardware, software and networking-related problems are the most common.
Some considerations when choosing an IT support provider:
- Am I receiving value for money?
- Are they reliable and do they have a proven track record?
- Do they have the skills required to effectively resolve problems?
- What are the turnaround times to resolve problems?
Why consider K&G IT Solutions as your trusted IT support partner?
- Our rates are affordable and offer great value.
- K&G IT Solutions is an established business. The business owner is actively involved in management of the day to day operations, ensuring that you receive reliable service of the highest standard.
- We only employ technical personnel with proven knowledge and experience in their field of expertise.
- Our response times are second to none, with problem resolutions usually complete within 24 hours. Customers opting for our SLA option can expect even faster turnaround times, of 1 to 4 hours depending on the nature of the problem.
- We provide a complete solution, there is no need for you to engage with multiple service providers, we do all that is necessary on your behalf. Internet not working? We deal with the ISP.
K&G IT Solutions offers support on both an ad-hoc and SLA basis
Ad-hoc support is provided on a reactive basis and is charged per hour for problems to be resolved. This form of support is for you if you rarely have IT problems and require occasional support with an IT problem. We have had many cases where our customers were unaware of serious underlying problems on their pc’s, so it is not a bad idea to have a check-up done on your pc every few months.
SLA (Service level agreement)
This model of support provides an unlimited amount of support hours per month at a fixed monthly fee. This model is more cost effective and provides proactive maintenance and support. This method of support is for businesses which require ongoing support to their IT infrastructure and cannot afford downtime arising from IT-related problems.
It’s that simple, we ensure all your IT support is taken care of for a fixed monthly fee, no unplanned expenses, only IT systems that work as they should and a support structure you can rely on. You get a full-time IT department without the need to employ any IT staff.
The SLA advantage:
- Access to a variety of IT skills across multiple fields of expertise
- Standardised IT environment based on best practice principles
- Ongoing advice for future proofing your IT environment
- Technical account managers (familiar with your IT environment)
- Customer service focus (friendly and timeous response and resolution to problems)
- Guaranteed response times
- Better pricing on hardware/software
- Flexible product tailored to your business needs
- You are our number one priority
K&G IT Solutions provides a complete IT solution which encompasses all your IT needs, including;
- IT maintenance.
- IT support.
- Backup Solutions.
- Disaster recovery plans.
- Data Recovery.
- Network design and implementation.
- Office 365.
- Repairs of hardware and software.
- Internet connections, domain, website and email hosting.
- Hardware and software upgrades.
- Removal of viruses and malware.
- Server support, deployment and related services