IT Security Solutions
Products & Services
Products & Services
CLOUD BASED EMAIL PROTECTION
Email is the primary form of communication of every business, it is also the most commonly attacked gateway that faces daily threat. Ensuring an impenetrable first line of defense is
essential to keeping business risk of this nature at an absolute minimum.
- Attacks are stopped in the cloud before they reach your company’s network
- Maximum protection – 100% anti-virus, 99% anti-spam levels (with bulk email detection and 0.0001% false positives), zero-day protection
- Advanced email protection against spear-phishing or targeted attacks
- Real time email security
- Users have some control over blocked and quarantined messages
- Simple security policy roll outs throughout a company at once via one interface
Viruses and system infiltration can be crippling. It is imperative to keep security software updated, and set to carry out regular automatic scans across every device and application.
- Complete endpoint protection for Windows – web and email security
- Endpoint antivirus, antispyware, anti-phishing protection and antispam filters
- Protection against zero-day targeted attacks
- Internet access control
- Bi-directional software based firewall
- Control of unauthorised peripheral devices
- Optimised virtualisation support
- Low use of system resources
- Remote administration via the web
Hardware based firewall – Cyberoam
- Business class network security ensuring continuous network availability, connectivity and secure remote access.
- All on one device, operating at your network’s gateway, protecting both your physical and virtual network.
- Protect against security risks from applications, bring-your-own-devices, spyware, spam, malware, network attacks, unauthorized intrusions and data leakage.
Software based firewall – Cyberoam
- A gateway configuration tool for Linux
- Proxy server – Content filtering mostly related to internet browsing.
- VPN Solutions – secure access to the internal corporate network as well as secure site-to-site connectivity (connecting multiple networks – particularly useful in enabling branch offices to share resources (WAN).
- Authorised software – only authorized, original software to be installed.
- Windows Patches – Microsoft critical updates need to be applied regularly to patch vulnerabilities and ward off intrusion.